3rd Annual Prom Expo Raises Money For School One In Providence
Thursday, October 31, 2013
The Prom Expo Fashion Show, produced by Laura Ink Photography of East Greenwich, has reached out to a different organization each year that not only hits home but also collaborates with the theme each year. This year, it promises to be a fashion show like no other with a “rock concert” theme. Students from School One will personally contribute to the show by performing the introduction, displaying their works of art, and designing clothing to be worn in the show. It's a win-win; support RI's students and show up to prom looking like a rock star!
School One celebrates its 40 year in the educational system of Rhode Island this coming year. With nearly a third of School its annual operating budget designated to need-based financial aid that assists 70% of the student body, the school dedicates themselves to fundraising year round. A dynamic inviting community, School One empowers its diverse students to take responsibility for their learning through challenging, creative, and personalized educational programs in order to prepare them for productive futures. Students will become self-reliant, commit to important ideas, make sense of their world, and contribute to it in useful ways. Students are from all socio-economic backgrounds, and from urban, suburban, and rural environments throughout Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts.
One hundred percent of profits from the fashion show will go directly to School One, towards their scholarship program for under-privileged, prospective students. Tickets will only be sold at the door for $10/adult and $5/children under 6 or students of School One. The show will be held at Cole Middle School, 100 Cedar Avenue, in East Greenwich. Doors will open at 7pm with the show beginning at 8pm. Spacing is limited so make sure you get there early or risk missing out on the fun!
- “Fetching” Fashion Show This Weekend
- 2010 RISE Fashion Show Preview
- Angela Moore Fashion Show Bigger Than Ever for 2011
- At Fashion Show, Candidate Announces in Style
- Brooks Brothers Partners With Gemma Foundation for Fashion Show
- Don’t Miss: Angela Moore Fashion Show July 12
- Don’t Miss: Furry & Fabulous Fashion Show
- Fashion Show for Blackstone Valley Children’s Shelter
- Prom Fashion Show To Raise Funds for Station Fire Memorial
- RISE 2010 Fashion Show
- Review: RISD’s Collection 2011 Fashion Show
- StyleWeek Supports Heart Association with Creative Fashion Show
- The LOOK: StyleWeek-Inspired Looks for Fashion Shows