slides: RI’s 10 Most Expensive Properties For Sale
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
10 Most Expensive Properties For Sale in RI
Take a tour of the 10 most expensive properties on the market in Rhode Island...
#10: 125 Kenyon Farm Road
3 Beds, 1 Baths
Kenyon Farm is 65 acres of pristine land, bordering Point Judith Pond, including 6 waterfront cottages, 3 docks, and out buildings. A private compound, with abundance of nature's beauty and ocean access.
#9: 589 Beavertail Rd.
5 Beds, 6 Bath
Exceptional oceanfront location, perfectly sited with commanding waterviews and nestled in a park-like setting, this gracious, architecturally designed home lends itself to comfortable living and is defined by elegance, sophistication and beauty.
#8: 41 Ledge Rd.
8 Beds, 6 Baths
"Plaisance" is an elegant oceanfront manor house in an exceptionally beautiful setting. West-facing and featuring a private sandy beachfront. Manageable in scale and size, with beautiful rooms for entertaining. Glorious sunsets.
#7: 5 Hammersmith Rd.
6 Beds, 5 Baths
Historic Moorland Lodge is an exceptional 13.64-acre estate with a 7-bedroom manor house, 2-bedroom cottage, 2-bedroom carriage house, all impeccably renovated. Includes separate 3.75-acre lot with barn and shed. Pastorally perfect.
#4 (T): 1 Tower Drive
5 Beds, 5 Baths
Breathtaking 360 degree views of the ocean, bridges, equestrian facilities and golf course on 450 acres from this state of the art residence. Gracious seaside living with every possible amenity. Includes private poolside cabana, and roof top decks.
#4 (T): 36 Beacon Hill Rd
7 Beds, 7 Baths
Enter "Wyndham Estate" through one of two gated entrances to one of Ocean Drive's highest elevations. Spectacular ocean view panoramas. This stone Baronial style estate has just undergone extensive restoration. Extra lot included and a second lot available.
#3: 9 Manatuck Avenue
5 Beds, 5 Baths
Stunning oceanfront home, in-ground pool, magnificent sunrises, views from Weekapaug, Block Island, to Watch Hill Lighthouse. 2,400 square feet of decks and an open living area make this home ideal for entertaining.
#2: 21 Hammersmith Road
9 Beds, 6 Baths
Meticulously restored McKim Mead White/Olmsted estate "Wild Moor" on 23+ gated, scenic acres overlooking ocean and Newport Country Club. Magnificent stone main house, 2-unit carriage house, cottage and numerous outbuildings. Heliport approved.
#1: 254 Ocean Avenue
8 Beds, 11 Baths
Seafair is an entire gated oceanfront peninsula. Gracious interiors, state of the art amenities, 8 ensuite bedrooms, estate drive, expansive terraces, ocean-facing pool, carriage/pool house, tennis, and garages. Condominium rights retained; development opportunities. Or just estate living.
- Best Trick or Treat Neighborhoods in Rhode Island
- 10 Homes In Rhode Island To Get Away From It All
- 10 Rhode Island Homes For Sale That Are Perfect For Commuters
- DESIGN LINE: Light Up Your Home For Cozy Autumn Nights
- 10 Best New Houses On the Market in Rhode Island
- 10 Gorgeous Houses For Sale In Barrington
- 10 Great Houses in Rhode Island That Just Came On The Market
- 10 Great Houses in Rhode Island That Just Came on the Market
- 10 Houses For Sale In Rhode Island With Great Kitchens
- 10 Rhode Island Dream Houses That Are On The Market Right Now
- 12 Great Houses in Rhode Island That Just Came On The Market
- Rhode Island Dream House of the Week: Newport’s Wild Moor
- RI’s Dream House of the Week: Newport’s The Twigs
- Providence’s Hot Home Consignment Shop: House Resale